Vecta Labs is a service business focused on testing of cellular/mobile RF path devices, Antennas and Active Antenna systems.
Our company principals have a long-standing history of RF and the cellular industry:
- First to develop and commercialize dual polarization electrical down tilt base station antennas
- First to develop and commercialize RET base station antennas
- First to introduce multi-beam base station antennas
- First to develop and commercialize portable PIM test set and field PIM testing
- First to offer an independent commercial facility specialising in testing of cellular components and antennas
- First to introduce mobile facility for testing of complete active antenna systems (provisional patent application submitted)
- Nokia Academy training: Flexi Multiradio BTS GSM/ WCDMA/ LTE
Vecta Labs Accreditation
Vecta Labs is an independent 3rd party test qualification and consulting company with a focus to make Radio Access Networks (RAN) accountable.
Vecta Labs qualifies the design and manufacturing standard of RF antenna line components and antennas and very recently developed tools enabling onsite investigations, using portable shielded and anechoic test facilities (provisional patent application submitted).
Now Operators of mobile networks can eliminate expensive commissioning, tower top installation errors, fault diagnosis and corrective services. No longer are Operators dependent solely on health metrics provided by the system.